Colorful Plastic Stools for Your Classroom, Office, Studio…

Sometimes all it takes is an unexpected pop of color to take a room from frumpy to fun. Our stools run the gamut from utilitarian to cool and industrial, but my favorite might just be the Assorted Color Plastic Stack Stools by Norwood Commercial Furniture. They’re both fabulous and functional, which is always a plus.

Use them in a colorful classroom or pair them with a more subdued color palate to keep things from getting too serious. They work outside the classroom too, from playrooms to offices. Plus, the stool tops are welded, rather than screwed on, meaning they won’t come loose and wobble like your average stool. They’re also fairly inexpensive, making them an affordable, easy way to liven up any room. The red, green and purple are my favorites, but each pack comes with all five colors so you don’t have to choose.

Tags:

16 Responses to “Colorful Plastic Stools for Your Classroom, Office, Studio…”

1. ShannonJuly 30, 2015 at 4:51 pm #

how much are the stools

2. Kaylin MillerJanuary 7, 2013 at 1:24 pm #

I would love a set of these colorful stools for my listening center. I have been looking for something new and simple to brighten up that area. We have to stack all chairs at the end of the day and these would be perfect for first graders to manage. What an awesome addition to any classroom!

3. Valerie WilliamsJanuary 7, 2013 at 12:12 am #

These stools would be awesome at my lonely, circle table. We always have to borrow chairs from desks to have seats during guided reading. Love, love, love these!

4. Martha WhiteDecember 30, 2012 at 9:51 pm #

Our Library is old and kinda drab. I would use the stools in the Reading Circle to brighten up the space. I might set a few among the stacks to allow children a comfortable and special place to sit as they choose books.

5. Jessica LoganDecember 29, 2012 at 7:20 am #

Are you getting them??

6. Yvonne HansenDecember 28, 2012 at 1:16 am #

These would be so cool for extra seating in my room. The students could use them for small group work or to provide a “special” seat for speechtime or group leaders so they feel special when it is their turn.

7. Teresa SadowskiDecember 27, 2012 at 6:07 pm #

As the School Speech Therapist who is working out of a windowless old storage room, not only would they provide some appropriate seating they would surly brighten up the place.

8. Pam BrooksDecember 27, 2012 at 4:45 pm #

This would be such a wonderful addition to our Head Start Classroom. Not only would they add aesthetic appeal to the class but the children could use these to increase their gross motor skills. We have children who have problems moving, large muscle skills and learning to get on and off of these stools would be an asset.

9. Mary MorrisonDecember 27, 2012 at 1:31 pm #

I teach fifth grade elementary inclusion….with six Asperger’s children, as well as, eight other identified children. I would love these stools so that when I’m differentiating I could set up the room with a rainbow station. I also love that the colors match the austitic puzzle piece colors….so appropriate for my room!

10. lisa smiertelnyDecember 27, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

These chair would be great for my small group table and while doing my balanced literacy. Kids love sitting on special chairs.

11. Deborah HeslerDecember 27, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

These would be fantastic to use for areas where I set up science lab stations. Currently, the students have to stand because we do not have enough chairs beyond the normal classroom seating. These stools are adorable and would definitely “dress up” the classroom!!!

12. Kristina KimbarkDecember 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

These would look way cool at my reading table…and would go very well with my classroom of stability balls. I do NOT use traditional chairs!

• Viky PedigoDecember 27, 2012 at 6:11 pm #

What beautiful colors! My school, Rawls Byrd Elementary, has about 600 students from pre-primary through 5th grade! We would love these in the library/media center where all sorts of groups gather! We love color, and we don’t always want to sit on the floor. So, keep us in mind on Friday! Thanks so much!