All teachers recognize the need to make the most of their limited time and money, but deciding exactly how to do that can be a head-scratcher. From veterans to newbies, teaching can be a balancing act of epic proportions. So, to make your life just a little easier, I’ve gathered together some of my favorite resources for classroom teaching tools, fun decorations and useful lifehacks.
Although you most likely know this website for pictures of cute animals and nostalgia lists, it can be a valuable resource for classroom ideas.
- 25 Clever Classroom Hacks
- 36 Clever DIY Ways to Decorate Your Classroom
- 29 Clever Organization Hacks for Elementary School Teachers
You can spend days on this virtual bulletin board and still not see a fraction of the ideas it can offer. The boards below should at least get you started.
- Classroom Decorating Ideas
- Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas
- It’s About the Outcome, Not the Income
- Inspiring Teaching Ideas
This site deals in less tangible crafts and more in motivational ideas and inspiration. These lists apply directly to teachers, but there are countless others that work for every life situation.
- 10 Best Tools for Teachers and Students to Use in 2014
- 13 Ways to Be an Exceptional Teacher
- 4 Reasons Why Curiosity is Important and How to Develop It